Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Make Mine Cross Country

We are ever changing people. My own shifting ideals sometimes surprise me! All my life I've wanted to see Europe. Ireland, Italy, England. I've even been interested in seeing Africa, China, Greece. Basically, everywhere on the other side of an ocean. For some reason, unknown to me, I suddenly just want to see AMERICA. The Grand Canyon, Mount Rushmore, Washington DC, Yellowstone National Park. Wide open ranges in California, the mountains in the mid west, the mansions in the south. But most of all... THE REDWOOD FOREST!!!! Oh, I'd love to see that in person, wow. I live in New York and I haven't even seen NY City.

I've decided the best way so visit some of these amazing places would be... with a camper. I have become enamored with the Teardrop Camper. LOVE LOVE. What more does a person need? Okay, you don't really have to answer that, ahahah!
And they can be perfectly adorable, and sweet, and cozy inside!

1 comment:

  1. so cool!


    http://tainted-feathers.blogspot.co.uk/

    follow me x

    ReplyDelete