Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I've opened a new etsy shop! I needed a background for product shots and we don't have a bare wall in the house sooo....




                        I took the box spring off my bed and pinned pretty fabric to it. Voila! A wall :o)
                                          Tess didn't mind the lack of box spring at all.
                                  Look! We have lilacs. They are my favorite scent ever!
          The amazing iron I bought for $2 at my favorite barn sale. It's from the 1950's and works better then any iron I've had. Actually, it can be too hot-- never turn one of these up all the way :oP !

Do any of you have any photography tips for product shots? I hope you all are having a fantastic week thus far! Take care my friends :o)






3 comments:

  1. Is there a link to your new shop anywhere? I'd love to see it! Glad to see you blogging:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Lauren! I'm glad you are visiting! Here is a link to my new shop http://www.etsy.com/shop/letsbacktrack . I look forward to adding more items over the next couple of weeks. Thanks for asking :o)Take care!

      Delete
  2. thank you!!! And thanks so much for stopping by! :o)

    ReplyDelete