Friday, May 10, 2013

My First Place

As much as I love my family, I reached a point in my life where it was time to move. It was all in the Lords timing and He totally guided and blessed me with a sweet apartment. The transition was a really smooth one and I love it here. I live 20 min. from my mom so that's cool and I've pretty much seen her everyday since I moved out-- she is so kind to "babysit" Beulah while I'm at work. Having my own apartment means music all day long (I just discovered spotify!!!) It's a place of uninterrupted creating. It's making cookies at 10:30p.m. while watching an old chick flick. Surprisingly enough I haven't felt alone for a minute. I have so many things I want to make and do. Not to mention Beulah is great company-- no matter what I'm doing, she's right there. Here are some photos I took bright and early this morning (ignore the clock, the battery is dead. It really was bright and early ;o)














2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first place Hannah! It is absolutely adorable!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! It's been so much fun setting up :o)

      Delete